The Hurricanes will be taking on the Stormers at Westpac Stadium on Saturday night and we have put together some helpful information about the game!
The ticket box office opens at 3pm followed by the car park at 4pm. Gates will open at 6pm and kick off is at 7.35pm.
Gates will open at 6pm with kick off at 7.35pm. We recommend you plan your trip and arrive early as there will be additional security at the game which may make entry times slightly longer than usual. To assist with the entry process, please pre-purchase your tickets and leave bags at home if you can.
Parking is available at Westpac Stadium. The Stadium car park is open for this event at a cost of $32 online or $35 at the gate. Please click here to purchase. Online sales close at 2pm on the day of the game but cash and EFTPOS are available at the gate if the car park is not sold out prior.
If you have already pre-purchased a car park don't forget to print out your ezyticket and have it ready to show on your arrival. Once parked, please leave the ticket on your dashboard.
Food & beverage
So you won’t be hungry or thirsty at the game, take a look at the range of food and beverage options available for the Hurricanes v Stormers game this Saturday here at Westpac Stadium.
- There will be eight outlets open from Aisle 10 – Aisle 31, plus Fritz Weiner’s will be out on the Inner Plaza.
- You can also pop up the Mezzanine Bar and the Pavilion Bar for a wider selection of wine, craft beer and other food options.
- For something a little bit sweet, we have donuts at Aisle 12, Aisle 25 and the Inner Plaza.
- If you need a coffee hit or to warm up, there are four barista coffee carts around the Stadium. These are located on the Inner Plaza and Aisle 13, 18 and 23. Coffee is a popular choice at half time so please be patient as it takes time to make each coffee fresh.
- Patrons are more than welcome to bring an empty or sealed bottle no bigger than 1L into the Stadium. Water fountains are also located at Aisle 2,6, 9, 11, 23, 25, 28 and 32.
We encourage patrons to not stop at the first outlet they see on the Concourse if it is busy.
What happening at the game?
The Hurricanes are celebrating the Canes of the 90s and are giving away commemorative 90s t-shirts! They only have a limited number, so make sure you arrive early to grab one. You can also win an upgrade at the game if you wear your Hurricanes jersey from the 90s!
Make sure you also stop by the Blue Bridge Family Zone at Aisle 10-12 as there is a lot happening for you to enjoy! You can have your photo taken with some players, play basketball, see Captain Hurricane, get your face painted plus much more!
A moment's silence will also take place at 7.34pm to pay our respects to those who lost their lives in Christchurch last week.
Safety and assistance
If you have any issues or concerns at the game, please talk to a security guard or text 5454 to request assistance.
It's 90s night and to celebrate, you can use the code 1996 to secure a half priced $19.96 silver adult ticket. Click here to get your ticket.
Enjoy the game and go the Canes!