The wait is nearly over! Eminem's Rapture 2019 tour will be Wellington's biggest ever concert and you will be there with 45,000 others! To help you out, we have put together an Eminem Event Guide all things transport, parking, timings, entry, food, drinks and merchandise! Check it out below or download a printable version here.
Getting to and from Westpac Stadium
- The stadium carpark is sold out for this event. Entry to the car park will be permitted from 1pm for valid car park ticket holders only.
- Traffic restrictions will be in place before and after the show with road closures at Bunny St, Stout St, Thorndon Quay and Featherston St from 2.30pm.
- Taxi and public drop-offs and pick-ups will be at the Wellington Railway Station, Bunny Street and Thorndon Quay. It is a short walk along the Fran Wilde Walkway to the front gates.
- We recommend double-checking public transport information as there may be extra services and tweaks to standard bus stop locations.
- Additional train services will be running – check out Metlink for up-to-date information.
- NZTA have advised that Remutaka Hill will be closed Sunday 3 March from 9pm until Monday 4 March 4am.
- Check transport routes in advance and leave plenty of time for your travel to Westpac Stadium so you can kick back and enjoy the show.
- Plan your trip to Wellington at WellingtonNZ.com
|2.30pm||VIP check-in opens|
|4.00pm||Ticket box office opens|
|5.00pm||VIP GA early entry gates open|
|5.15pm||Public gates open|
|6.55pm ||Royce Da 5"9|
Please note: the gates will remain open into the main act. Set times are approximate and subject to change. Do not buy from unauthorised resale scalper websites. You risk buying invalid or fraudulent tickets.
At the gates
- At the main gates, look for the signage colour that matches your ticket and join the queue to go through the entry process.
- At the turnstiles, patrons with field tickets will be given a wristband to access the field. Please wear this at all times and show to security staff to enter and exit the field.
- Please ensure you enter via the correct gate, as wristbands cannot be collected after entry.
- It is a requirement of this tour that every patron passes through a metal wanding process before entering, so give yourself plenty of time to get inside the venue and leave any non-essentials at home.
- We strongly recommend patrons do not bring bags. At the request of the tour, bags must be no bigger than A4 in size (30 x 21cm) and bag searches will be conducted at the gates. A temporary bag drop service will be set up in the Indoor Sports Centre down by the Railway Station. Bag drop opens at 4.30pm and closes at midnight (or once the queues for collection have gone). It is $5 per bag. Westpac Stadium holds no responsibility for this service and any queries for uncollected bags need to be directed to Wellington Indoor Sports.
- You can bring in an empty clear plastic water bottle (max. 1 litre). Bottle caps must be removed on entry.
- Once inside, bottles can be filled from water coolers around the concourse and field perimeter.
- At the request of the Tour, professional cameras or audio recording devices are not permitted, including selfie sticks, GoPros or drones. Mobile phones are permitted.
- Please collect or pre-print your ticket in advance and have ready to scan at the entry turnstiles.
- Ticketek is the only authorized ticket seller for this event. Tickets purchased from other sellers may not be accepted.
- For full entry conditions about what you can and can’t bring into the venue, click here.