The Westpac Stadium car park is located underneath the Fran Wilde Walkway with vehicle access off Waterloo Quay at the traffic lights opposite the entrance to CentrePort.
Event Day Parking
Check the specific event page for details & to find a link to easily pre purchase parking online > CLICK HERE
- Prices are as follows (may be subject to change)
- Sporting events/concerts - $32 online / $35 at the gate
- Mitre 10 Cup - $17 online / $20 at the gate
- Exhibitions - $10 at the gate
- Online sales close two-hours prior to the car park opening time. Times vary by event. Please refer to the relevant event page.
- You can also visit the Stadium Trust office to pre-purchase an event day car park, up until the working day prior to the event day. Office hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am until 5pm.
- A limited number of car parks are available to the public on event days. This may not apply however for World Cup and one-off events.
- During the week, the Stadium car park is available for commuter car parking. This service is managed by Care Park NZ Ltd
- Casual rates apply Monday to Friday ($12 all day and $60 for a weekly ticket). Please note, on Friday 15 March parking for daily commuters will be available on the ground level only.
- Payment can be made at the machines located on both levels of the car park or via the Care Park ‘PARKi’ mobile phone app.
- For any further parking enquiries including monthly passes, please contact Care Park on 04 805 0445, or send an email.
- When Stadium event days fall on a weekday, the car park may be closed for commuter car parking, or there may be a restricted number of car parks available. Keep an eye on our social channels and our website for parking updates.
Are you in a wheelchair or do you require mobility assistance? Find out further information on how we can help in the Disabled Access section.
If you need to purchase a mobility parking pass please click here
- An area for disabled parking on the ground floor is set aside at events.
- From the ground floor, a golf cart is available to transport you up to a set down area near the Stadium entrance. A disabled Mobility pass by itself does not entitle you to park at the Stadium. Stadium event day parking charges will apply.
- Advance purchase needs to be completed at least one week prior to the day of the event.
- Advance purchase is not available for Exhibition type events – please speak to attendant on arrival to be directed to a suitable area
The business area of Thorndon Quay offers parking however try to avoid the Thorndon/Wadestown residential area. It is restricted to residents only and stringent tow away enforcement will apply. If you have a regular city car park, we suggest using it and walking to the Stadium or catch a shuttle.
There is a very limited number of coach parks at the Stadium available for specific events. For certain major events, your coach driver will have a special parking area at the port or another location near the railway station. In this instance it is a short walk from the coach parking areas to the turnstiles. Your bus or coach will remain in the parking space for the return journey.
All coach parking, drop offs and pick-ups must be pre-arranged through the Bus and Coach Association, P O Box 9336, Wellington. Phone (04) 499 7334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Stadium Shuttle is the only bus permitted to drop patrons off at the top of the ramp.
Bicycle stands are available at no cost on the ground floor of the Stadium car park underneath the Western pedestrian ramp. On Stadium event days only, there is also limited motorcycle parking available in this location at no charge. Greater Wellington also provides cycle lockers at the Wellington Railway Station.
Please note Stadium event days includes events falling on a weekend, or week day where the car park is closed to commuters. Please note motorcycles are not permitted on the Fran Wilde Walkway at any time, and no bikes of any kind may park along the Fran Wilde Walkway on event days. Please contact the Stadium directly for further information.
Complimentary parking is available on the inner or outer Plaza area for those attending functions at the Stadium. Parking is also free for weekend functions.
Check out our interactive map to help you find your way.
Mezzanine floor: 2.2 metres
Ground floor: the roof height is variable but 2.2 metres clearance is a guideline.
Car parks at the entrance have higher clearance but on event days this space may be occupied by buses.
If in doubt about or if you have any queries please contact us.
This pass is only available when attending events and functions at Westpac Stadium. For normal commuter parking, please call Care Park on 04 805 0445 or email email@example.com.
Click here to fill out the Annual Parking Pass application form.